- Grounding/Earthing Mat for use during daytime while sitting on your desk
- Size: 25x68cm / 10" x 27"
- Thickness: 2mm
- Materials: Polyurethane infused with conductive Carbon Pigments
- Touch the mat with your arms/hands or put the mat on the ground and put your bare feet on it
- 5m Cable with EU, UK, US/CAN or AUS plug included
- Instruction Book
- E-mail Support
We strongly recommend connecting your sheet directly with a grounding rod and cable to the ground/earth instead of using a Ground Outlet and
that is why we advise you to also buy a grounding rod + extension cable in our accessories. If it’s your first order and if you live in an apartment where direct mat/sheet to ground connection is not possible then we strongly advise you to buy one of our Outlet testers or buy a multimeter to check if your outlets are properly grounded. Always check your Outlets if they are properly grounded / connected to the earth.
Check This Video on how to do the Ground Outlet Test
Check This Video on how to do the Multimeter Body Voltage Grounding Test
Earthing (Grounding) Explained:
The earth is a massive reservoir of negatively charged free electrons. Without a connection to earth, the cells in our body are unable to balance the positive charge which results from things like electron-deficient free radicals. When we use the grounding / earthing products, the positive and negative ions are attracted together and the negative ions enter the human body to keep us in good health.
Some have reported the following benefits, staying connected to earth:
- Improved Sleep
- Assists in Regulating Hormones
- Improved Circulation
- Reduced Stress/Anxiety/Irritability
- Reduced Electro-sensitivity
- Maintain Bio-Electrical Balance
- Anti Aging/Antioxidant/Anti-Inflammatory
- Improved Immune Function